Website Translation Guide for Translators Using InContext
- When a WeST project is initiated the source section of the project page will consist of a full list of URLs/ webpages to be translated.
- To start working on a WeST project you will need to "accept" it as any other translation project
- As soon as the translation start you will need to click on the URL to be translated. You will need to follow the links one by one to complete the translation
- You will be redirected to the InContext translation environment which will show the original website
- Within the InContext view, click a sentence or paragraph to open it in the InContext translation bar
- Translate the text and click "Save" to save the translation
- Now click on the next sentence and repeat the 2 previous steps until the whole page is translated
When translating lower sections of the page, the InContext editor can be placed on the bottom (default mode) or the top of the screen (click the "Editor to top" link)
To review the complete page the InContext editor can be minimized by clicking the "Switch to normal mode"
You are welcome to watch this short video guide for InContext translation