You are here

french translation

The Languages of Togo - Part 2 | One Hour Translation

Togo is a relatively small country of almost 7 million people, but its inhabitants derive from approximately 40 distinct language communities. Most of these languages belong to the Gur and Kwa families, and these, in turn, are part of the Niger-Congo language family. For various reasons, a single language could well have several names. ... Continue

The Languages of Togo - Part 1 | One Hour Translation

After gaining sovereignty from France, Togo, with its population of almost 7 million people, became an independent state in 1960. Three countries share land borders with Togo – Ghana, Benin, and Burkina Faso. Unfortunately, Togo has been the target of criticism over its political governance and its human rights record for many years. Because of this, it’s been very difficult for Togo to create a stable and balanced economy. ... Continue

The Republic of Cameroon | One Hour Translation

Cameroon is an African country, located in the western part of Central African Region. Its official name is The Republic of Cameroon, and it’s the 54th largest country in the world. Cameroon is bordered by Chad to the north-east, the Republic of Congo, Gabon, and Equatorial Guiana to the south, the Central African Republic to the east and Nigeria to the west. The main rivers of Cameroon are Nyong, Benue and Sanaga; and the highest elevation in the country is mount Cameroon, at 13,350 feet (4069 m). ... Continue

The Republic of Chad - Part 2 | One Hour Translation

Chad has a rich and diverse culture, with a large number of African nomadic tribes dwelling peacefully in the country. They’ve been living in Chad since ancient times, while other cultural groups migrated from nearby regions and settled in this part of the African continent. Chad has a high Muslim population due to the huge migration of people from Arabic countries in the early 19th century ... Continue

The Republic of Chad - Part 1 | One Hour Translation

Chad is a landlocked country located in north-central Africa. It’s bordered to the south by the Central African Republic, to the north by Libya, to the east by the Republic of Sudan, to the west by Niger and Nigeria and to the south-west by Cameroon. Because of its proximity to the deserts, Chad is often referred to as the Dead Heart of Africa. ... Continue

Everything You Need to Know About Belgium - Part 2 | One Hour Translation

Roman Catholics comprise 75% of the Belgium population, with Protestant and other religions comprising the remaining 25%. The major ethnic groups are Fleming 58%, Walloon 31%, and mixed or other accounting for 11%. ... Continue

Everything You Need to Know About Belgium - Part 1 | One Hour Translation

The Kingdom of Belgium is a founding member of the European Union, and is situated in Western Europe. With the Netherlands to the north, France to the south and west, Germany and Luxembourg the east, and the North Sea to the west, Belgium is divided into three regions – Flanders in the North, Wallonia in the South, and Brussels (the capital city of Belgium) in the centre. ... Continue

Republic of Benin: A Brief Introduction - Part 2 | One Hour Translation

Besides the ever-present HIV/AIDS problems, other serious public health issues include infectious diseases such as Typhoid Fever, Hepatitis A, Yellow Fever and Malaria. Sadly, thousands of people will die from these diseases; diseases that are easily treated in Western nations. ... Continue

Republic of Benin: A Brief Introduction - Part 1 | One Hour Translation

Benin is a Republic and is located in West Africa: it covers a land area of 113 km². On the east it’s bordered by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the north there’s the Republic of Niger and Burkina Faso, and on the west it’s bordered by the Republic of Congo. Benin has a coastline 124 km long. ... Continue

An Introduction to Burkina Faso - Part 2 | One Hour Translation

Members of the opposite sex in Burkina Faso tend to keep their distance to ensure that people don’t get the wrong impression; however, there’s usually only an arm’s length distance between members of the same sex. When members of the same sex are talking there’s much more touching happening: men will often hold hands, put one hand on the other’s leg, or sit one behind the other while talking. This is pretty much the same between women; however, women don’t touch each other as much. ... Continue


  • 简体中文
  • English
  • Français
  • Deutsch
  • עברית
  • 日本語
  • Español