We have priced our rates in an attempt to find a balance between the needs of translators and our customers.
We provide greater benefit to translators by:
- Eliminating all the hassle from freelance translation. For example, we always pay the translator (assuming the work was done properly), even when the customer has not paid. We also handle customer service, etc.
- Offering translators the flexibility of taking jobs that fit with other involvements.
- Providing ratings, statistics, and reviews from a disparate pool of customers and professional peers that can help boost translator profiles and improve their services. The more a translator works with us, the more ratings and reviews he/she is likely to receive.
We are going to dynamically adjust project payments based on the many parameters related to the translator including:
- Translation Quality - the most important factor!
- "Pick-up" Ratio - how many of the offered projects are done in practice.
- Availability and Responsiveness
- Status, Time and Projects with OHT
- Other parameters