API Developers Guide
API Sandbox URL: https://sandbox.onehourtranslation.com/api/2
To get your API keys on the Production environment, please click here
To get your API keys on the Sandbox environment, please click here
"errors": [ /*array of errors*/ ],
"results": [ /*method-specific parameters as specified below*/ ]
We are developing tools that may accelerate your development and testing process dramatically.
More tools will be published here once available.
Testing and Debugging:
- We recommend using the Postman application.
After installing Postman, download and import the Methods Collection. You can also import the Environment paramenters to the "Environment" section in Postman.
OneHourTranslation provides a separated, semi-functional version on OHT for testing and development purposes. The sandbox environment may be accessed here:
In order to use OHT sandbox, please note following:
- The sandbox is fully functional as a website and API interface but is completely non functional for translation purposes or any other professional services.
- To get started, please create a user account on OHT sandbox. Once an account is established, create your API keys here.
- Every text/file you submit for translation will be copied and returned to your system as a translation. For XML/HTML files the translation will return a reversed form of the file content. For XLIFF/PO files the translation will return reversed source in the target field of the file.
- Note: This behavior is limited to the sandbox only. Texts and XMLs you submit to OneHourTranslation.com will only be translated by real human translators.
- The sandbox environment only supports English to French translation at the moment. Other language pair will invoke a "language pair is currently unsupported" (#201) error code.
API V1 information can be downloaded here.
The following IPs will be used on outbound callbacks from API to your infrastructure