Trados translation software tool
- A module that can translate files, create and manage translation memories
- A terminology tool called MultiTerm that stores approved terminology and used by Translator’s Workbench
- A Translator’s Workbench that provides the basic platform to manage translation projects, a Tag Editor and SDLX. There are also specialized tools for translating graphical user interfaces and aligning source documents with already created translations
- More than 100 reliability and legacy file format related bugs have been resolved
- The suite can now handle larger files and memory usage speedily
- Latest operating systems like Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc can be used with the software suite
- The software localization tool Passlo Essential can now be launched from the Studio 2009 itself
You might also like:
We are proud to announce that our agency has been awarded with not one, but two of the prestigious FinancesOnline awards. One Hour Translation scored
International Translation Day is held in celebration of the feast of St Jerome, the Bible translator widely considered the patron saint of translators. The International Federation of Translators is the promoter of International Translation Day, and has been since it was first held in 1953.
The translation industry is a relatively small one but it’s also a highly competitive one. Basically, do your research on a translation agency prior to making initial contact and it will certainly pay off; perhaps not immediately because there may not be any work available at the time, so just be patient. Your application must stand out above the rest, and by following these simple steps you should have no problem whatsoever in achieving your translation goals.