For those condition and situation when we not only require high quality translation but also legal validations, at that time the much required service is the sworn translation service. In general, the service is available in different languages and from different sources. There are many attributes which makes sworn translation really different from other translation. The first one being the signing and sealing of the same by an authorised sworn translator and this is followed by the validity of being an official translation. The world and art of translation is not as easy as it seems and requires efforts and time. It includes the professional translation services of the translation agency which includes document translation, business translation and medical translation other than the linguistic translation part. The later includes translating one language to another and is most effective in cross border stuffs. It includes German translation, Spanish translation, French translation and last but not the least, Italian translation. A sworn translation is basically an official document from an organisation or the government that is basically used in legal contexts.
- The first and the foremost requirement is legal documents which may include birth, marriage or even divorce certificates.
- Academic qualifications include university degrees.
- Resident’s permit includes police verifications, passport, medical statements, employment records and immunization records.
- There should be contract with foreign companies while buying a house abroad.
- Financial documents also need to be produced and published in other countries.