The Benefits of Business Translators
- As trained professional translation experts, translators are responsible for guaranteeing that communication between two or more parties is as comprehensible and unambiguous as humanly possible.
- A translation service agent allows you to communicate your message in a better and briefer manner. That's the true essence of having a "human translation" agency; comprehensibility without limiting your own ability to communicate.
- A translator helps decrease the chances for misunderstandings, faux pas, breaches in local etiquette, and other unknowable cultural gaffes. They can also assist in avoiding cross-cultural disparities because they serve as guides during such issues.
- A translator can help you formulate the best responses or answers, especially when undergoing business negotiations.
- A sufficiently briefed and perceptive translator can even assist you in company presentations by using his linguistic expertise to help you communicate your proposal or plan better.
- Brief your translator about who, what, when, and where you'll be corresponding for a business deal or negotiation. Tell him the potential awkward situations that may occur, the terminology that will be used, the matters that will be discussed, and who you're meeting with (their nationality, the language that they know, where they come from, and so forth).
- Tell your translator during the briefing period your goals for your upcoming presentation; don't keep him in the dark on what strategy you will use to get the upper hand in the ensuing negotiations. Outline your translator's agenda as well.
- If you're about to do some public speaking, it's prudent to ask your translator if he understands the terminology and language being used in the speech you want to be translated.
One Hour Translation is the world’s fastest professional translation service. One Hour Translation provides Fast, High Quality Professional Translation on a 24/7 basis thanks to a community of over 8000 certified translators from all over the world.
You might also like:
We are proud to announce that our agency has been awarded with not one, but two of the prestigious FinancesOnline awards. One Hour Translation scored
International Translation Day is held in celebration of the feast of St Jerome, the Bible translator widely considered the patron saint of translators. The International Federation of Translators is the promoter of International Translation Day, and has been since it was first held in 1953.
The translation industry is a relatively small one but it’s also a highly competitive one. Basically, do your research on a translation agency prior to making initial contact and it will certainly pay off; perhaps not immediately because there may not be any work available at the time, so just be patient. Your application must stand out above the rest, and by following these simple steps you should have no problem whatsoever in achieving your translation goals.