API Developers Guide
API Sandbox URL: https://sandbox.onehourtranslation.com/api/2
To get your API keys on the Production environment, please click here
To get your API keys on the Sandbox environment, please click here
"errors": [ /*array of errors*/ ],
"results": [ /*method-specific parameters as specified below*/ ]
We are developing tools that may accelerate your development and testing process dramatically.
More tools will be published here once available.
Testing and Debugging:
- We recommend using the Postman application for Google Chrome browser.
After installing Postman, download and import the Methods Collection. You can also import the Environment paramenters to the "Environment" section in Postman.
OneHourTranslation provides a separated, semi-functional version on OHT for testing and development purposes. The sandbox environment may be accessed here:
In order to use OHT sandbox, please note following:
- The sandbox is fully functional as a website and API interface but is completely non functional for translation purposes or any other professional services.
- To get started, please create a user account on OHT sandbox. Once an account is established, create your API keys here.
- Every text/file you submit for translation will be copied and returned to your system as a translation. For XML/HTML files the translation will return a reversed form of the file content. For XLIFF/PO files the translation will return reversed source in the target field of the file.
- Note: This behavior is limited to the sandbox only. Texts and XMLs you submit to OneHourTranslation.com will only be translated by real human translators.
- The sandbox environment only supports English to French translation at the moment. Other language pair will invoke a "language pair is currently unsupported" (#201) error code.
API V1 information can be downloaded here.