Translation Blog Homepage

Posted by Stacey on
Sat, 30.04.2016
Anyone who works from home will tell you that one of the most appealing aspects is that you can configure your work environment to suit your own special needs, especially if you’re fortunate enough...
Posted by Stacey on
Thu, 28.04.2016
It stands to reason that, when translators attend industry conferences, they’re investing in both their personal and professional development. These conferences can be invaluable and participants...
Posted by Stacey on
Thu, 28.04.2016
Testimonials can work just like magic for a business because they create trust and credibility with prospective translation clients. Of course, they must be the right testimonials and they must be...
Posted by Stacey on
Thu, 28.04.2016
*** Previous *** About Spain Spain occupies around 80% of the Iberian Peninsula in the south-west of Europe, with the remaining 20% being occupied by Portugal. With the Pyrenees as a natural frontier...
Posted by Stacey on
Thu, 28.04.2016
Spain is a country in Europe, located on the Iberian Peninsula. In fact, Spain is actually 17 autonomous regions, each having its own geography and its own culture. The capital of Spain in Madrid,...
Posted by tomu on
Wed, 27.04.2016
The increase in activity of international companies in the state of Telangana, India has been the driving force behind a dramatic leap in translations to Telugu and Urdu, the state's most widespread...
Posted by Stacey on
Tue, 26.04.2016
*** Previous *** As mentioned previously, standard English is the secondary native language for most Barbadians, generally reserved for formal speaking. The Bajan language is generally spoken by...
Posted by Stacey on
Tue, 26.04.2016
Bajan is a language spoken on the Caribbean island of Barbados: it’s an English-based Creole language which, similar to other English-based Caribbean Creole languages, consists of an English super-...
Posted by Stacey on
Mon, 25.04.2016
Customer service in any industry has always been vitally important, but probably no more so than it is today. In this age of innovation and automation the care you give your customers is absolutely...

Pages